Visit our website!

For more information about Interactive Publications (IP) Pty Ltd, visit our website or contact us at info@ipoz.biz

Sunday 26 January 2014

First international reading of 'My Planets'

I was delighted to have my first USA reading from My Planets at Op.Cit Bookshop in Santa Fe, New Mexico.

We had been staying with my long time friend David de Vaux and Molly at their cosy home on the other side of the Rockies, about an hour and half drive from Santa Fe, and David was kind enough to introduce my reading to the Op.Cit audience. It's a good vibe when browsers in the bookshop who weren't planning to attend the reading are drawn in to take a seat – and that's what happened with several people.

Here's the reading, which lasts about 30 minutes, filmed by my daughter Siobhan. Hope you enjoy it!


Key links: the book; the interactive website.

No comments:

Post a Comment